Adaptations against floods in eastern UP and droughts in Bundelkhand region – technological versus social innovations
1. Integrating climate adaptation into programs, rules, operations and Climate Planning;
2. Impact of Climate change on Agriculture and food security, development of Climate Smart Agriculture Policy;
3. Strengthening Climate Resilience and Adaptive Social Protection
4. Indigenous Knowledge and climate change
5. Climate Finance, Low carbon energy, Carbon Trading, Trade and Climate Change
S&T Policies for sustainable agricultural transformation:Policy for sustainable agricultural transformation for backward areas focusing on small holdings through technological & institutional innovations.
Climate Policy technological versus social innovations: Adaptations against floods in eastern UP and droughts in Bundelkhand region – technological versus social innovations
Energy Access and Inclusive Growth: Policy and regulatory framework for renewable energy technologies through STI interventions, village specific renewable energy technology
Health Inequality and role of Science and Technology: Wide urban-rural gap in the availability of medical services: Inequity – how STI can bridge this gap?
Technology policy for safe water using ‘system interventions’: (e.g., policy interventions, institutional innovations, new approaches to shaping the innovation process)